[AusNOG] DR access for civil litigants, here it comes

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Tue Dec 20 21:10:13 EST 2016

Lets think about this... step 1 was to identify every IP/user which googled
a certain term... do you really believe/find that is actually possible (/ly
useful) ?

Purely technical question, I don't doubt the possibility of this
information... I just question this particular "game" and how close to
reality it really is... I have no doubt NSA or ASIO could find me/someone
based on XYZ info outside of this act.... but the usefulness of this
information within the act? I'm a doubting Thomas...