[AusNOG] Internet companies forced to block The Pirate Bay, bittorrent websites in Australia, Federal Court rules

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:41:12 EST 2016

Nothing in the orders precludes the ISPs to whom the orders apply getting
advertising on those pages - from my inexpert reading.

I just hope they comply with the relevant RFC: "An HTTP Status Code to
Report Legal Obstacles"
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7725

and ensure that it has sufficient whitespace on the page to ensure it is
clear, and comprehensible to consumers.

--

Narelle
narellec at gmail.com