[AusNOG] A Bet Lost. - Sorry for the noise - DNS commandments.

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Fri Dec 16 23:58:02 EST 2016

I'm very sorry for the noise. But due to the loss of a bet, I must
disclose the following.

Apologises in advance to Geoff.

Anthony is no longer with us and Barry is no longer in our industry.
That leaves me to reveal that we were the authors of the DNS commandments.

As posted. inferno.mpx.com.au!metro.ucc.su.oz.au!munnari.oz.au

I'm sure Terry  can confirm this statement.

Again Sorry.

---

And forth he quoth....

DNS Commandments