[AusNOG] TPG Email Deliverability Issues via ESP

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Tue Dec 13 17:38:17 EST 2016

Daniel,

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 4:02 PM, Daniel Winstanley
<ausnog at taguchimail.com> wrote:

> We're an Aussie ESP and it appears a range of our IPs have been black-holed from
> delivering to TPG mail servers.
>
> We're very reactive to abuse claims and MTA push-backs so I'd love to work someone
> from TPG off-list to sort out anything from our systems that could be causing concern.

if you configured the reporting with DMARC you should see the feedback
from TPG (depending on the threshold configured too)?  If not you'll
need to configure SPF and DKIM in that order prior to implementing
DMARC..

You can also perform a lookup with various vendors, I'd recommend
https://senderscore.org/ but there is also http://www.senderbase.org/
(Cisco), http://www.reputationauthority.org/ (WatchGuard),
http://www.barracudacentral.org/lookups and
http://www.trustedsource.org/ (McAfee/Intel).