[AusNOG] Recommendations for VDSL2 routers to use with Planet VC-820M

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Fri Dec 9 11:11:50 EST 2016

Hi,

We are aware of the lack of vectoring support, but am looking at using them
as we already have them. The building may choose to use LAN cabling in the
future. Otherwise, I'd probably go for something like a MA5616.

Thanks for the heads up around the reliability issues. It seems we've been
lucky so far with the units we have.

Aside from the VC-231's, are there any other recommendations for something
that will play nice with the VC-820M's and in the NBN world?

Thanks

Jamie

Doof.org                        -> Em <-> jalovick at doof.org