[AusNOG] Speedtest results

paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au paul+ausnog at oxygennetworks.com.au
Tue Dec 6 18:02:57 EST 2016

Thanks Guys, some good suggestions here.

We use Cacti to provide real-time graphs for customers so the information is there, I just think a simple graphic would help as well, I might use some of these suggestions and see if I can put something together and will happily share it if I can.

Regards
Paul