[AusNOG] FTTN AAPT NWB VDSL example

Ross Tsolakidis ross at dataexpress.net.au
Tue Dec 6 17:00:07 EST 2016

Big thank you to everyone who responded, as we found out the Cisco 867VAE
does not support vectoring.
We switched to the 887VA-K9 and loaded the firmware
recommended, VA_A_39d_B_38h3_24h_1.bin, Show time!

On a side note, I have a project requirement for a few sites to offer
DSL/NBN backup (we'll use NWB) and need a multimode router I can push out
for ADSL, VDSL and FTTP connections, looking to keep the costs down ~$100,
would prefer a single unit.
Could use a bridge modem and mikrotik, but trying to keep it a single
device.

​Any recommendations, greatly appreciated.​

​Regards,
Ross.​