[AusNOG] Contact at Cloudflare (and alternatives)

Mark Cheeseman (lists) mark-lists at cheeseman.org
Tue Dec 6 15:27:55 EST 2016

Hi,

(Hope this is appropriate to the list)

Can somebody from Cloudflare please contact me off-list? My organisation is looking at moving some of our services to a cloud host and we are looking for a DDoS solution as part of that move.

Also happy to hear from anybody else in the DDoS mitigation space, particularly those that peer with NSW-IX as a some of our big customers are there. By way of background, our customer base is predominantly (but not exclusively) in NSW so our primary focus is there.

Thanks in Advance,

Mark