[AusNOG] Looking for a Telstra Tech with clue and ability to change a broken route

Phil Memery memery at clevernetit.com.au
Mon Aug 22 15:25:09 EST 2016

Hi All

I am looking for a Telstra tech with clue and access to make a route
change in Vic.

(A Telstra based destination IP in NSW is not able to be contacted from
Telstra based IP's in VIC, But non Telstra based source IPs in Vic CAN
route correctly to the NSW based Telstra IP).

Contact me off list and I will forward the traceroutes. Been trying to
get this sorted via the "normal" channels since Wednesday of last week.
Had an Acknowledgement that they could see the problem on Friday night
with a "We will have it fixed in the morning (last Saturday being the
morning in Question). Still no candy, but I am getting SMSs and phone
calls to say they are working on it (feeling like the only work on this
problem taking place is to SMS and call me).

Anyway if someone on here can actually assist then that would be great.
Contact me off list.

Cheers

--
Phil Memery