[AusNOG] Cloudflare claims Australian bandwidth costs, SEVENTEEN times more than Europe thanks to Telstra & Optus...

Chad Kelly chad at cpkws.com.au
Mon Aug 22 13:06:13 EST 2016

On 8/22/2016 11:35 AM, ausnog-request at lists.ausnog.net wrote:
> The first step towards everyone in AU de-peering the Go4?
Nah won't happen.
If anything I expect TPG and Vocus to actually peer less and this is
already evident with the recent network changes that have happened over
the past few months.
We only have 4 main providers hear in Au now, as Telstra and Optus
started out as the main two, but TPG and Vocus  have been buying out
everyone else.
I expect the 4 main providers to continue to peer with each other.

--
Chad Kelly
Manager