[AusNOG] census issues tonight

Joshua D'Alton joshua at railgun.com.au
Fri Aug 12 20:03:52 EST 2016

I just got a physical copy in the mail.. guessing because another
householder tried doing it online, received the 9 digit code to come back,
but it timed out and the code wouldn't work, and that was before anything
much was filled in.

They probably assumed such people still needed to fill in and therefore
sent them out to the household... but how does that help people who were
staying at that house, but now at a different house where they've already
filled it in!?!

Oh right.. wait 2hrs on the phone to request another personal census for
yourself. Loverly!