[AusNOG] census issues tonight

Alan Maher alanmaher at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 19:04:14 EST 2016

I am familiar with this. IBM stands for "I've Been Moved". In fact, I
have almost forgotten the number of IBM reunions that I have seen.

Ultimately, the cause will be investigated, sanitised, and eventually
released as a PR Blurb. This par for any Govt. around the globe.

Why do I not seem surprised? Seen it all before, more than once.

---