[AusNOG] census issues tonight

Michael Keating mkeating44 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 10:31:12 EST 2016

A screenshot of Sky News has it listed as a hacking:
https://twitter.com/techAU/status/763169318557265922

That's on top of other links I've seen through the morning that report the
'hacking'. They *aren't* being reported differently in the MSM. We might
know the difference, but the general public don't. Which is why the head of
the ABS was on the front foot with his "DDOS" explanation, but it's too
late.

This just adds to the nightmare the ABS will have to deal with.