[AusNOG] census issues tonight

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Wed Aug 10 10:02:00 EST 2016

My point is not at technical one Mark. Im saying that the people yet to
fill out the survey will do so untruthfully. The will not give accurate
information because their impression or feeling of the security of the
system is not there. It was already shaky given the governments changes
to the length of time they are keeping names.

Public confidence is not shot. They have no choice but to discard all
the new data and start again with paper next year when eveyone has
forgotten what a cock up they made of it.

Matt

--
/* Matt Perkins
         Direct 1300 137 379        Spectrum Networks Ptd. Ltd.
         Office 1300 133 299        matt at spectrum.com.au
                                    Level 6, 350 George Street Sydney 2000
         Spectrum Networks is a member of the Communications Alliance & TIO
*/