[AusNOG] census issues tonight

Matt Perkins matt at spectrum.com.au
Wed Aug 10 08:57:40 EST 2016

If you ask me the dataset is now terminally compromised. This is
essentially market research and peoples ability to answer that sort of
stuff truthfully goes to how much the person doing the servery is
trusted. With the ABS spouting stuff like Attack from overseas, people
are very unlikely to tell the truth on this census.

Fellas you blew it.  Cancel the census reschedule for next year and send
out paper form's Your collective uselessness just put us back 5 years.

Matt