[AusNOG] Telstra Tasmania fixed connection (Residential and Business) to AS55803 (Digital Pacific Pty Ltd) connectivity issue

Shane Goulden shane.goulden at digitalpacific.com.au
Tue Aug 9 13:01:43 EST 2016

Hi Brendan,

We aren’t aware of any issues but I’d be happy to help with troubleshooting from our side (AS55803/Digital Pacific Pty Ltd) and if anyone from Telstra would like to work with me directly on this please feel free to email me.

Brendan - I’ll email you off-list.

Regards,
Shane Goulden | Network Engineer
Digital Pacific