[AusNOG] Telstra Tasmania fixed connection (Residential and Business) to AS55803 (Digital Pacific Pty Ltd) connectivity issue

Brendan Halley brendan at halley.net.au
Tue Aug 9 12:06:19 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

Over the past few months we have been struggling with a connectivity issue
between Tasmanian Telstra fixed connections, NBN and ADSL - Residential and
Business to AS55803 (Digital Pacific Pty Ltd).

I'm hoping to get into contact with someone, preferably from Telstra, that
can help me diagnose this issue so it can be resolved as we do not have
access to a Telstra connection and the issue is so specific it's starting
to move outside my field of knowledge.

If you think you could help me get this fixed or know someone who can,
please contact me. Almost all of our users are located in Tasmania so this
has become a real issue and we would prefer to get this fixed rather than
move our infrastructure to accommodate a minority of users.

Regards,
Brendan Halley