[AusNOG] New NGFW recommendations

Robert Hudson hudrob at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 10:46:19 EST 2016

I'd be immediately concerned with using the same vendor at multiple levels
in your security stack.  Defence in depth should apply here - a different
vendor/product at each layer.

My current employer is a Check Point customer, but I also find the Palo
Alto story quite interesting, particularly in the NGFW space.