[AusNOG] Google Peering

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Tue Aug 2 07:04:26 EST 2016

Just a quick update for those interested – Donald Clark from Google contacted me yesterday afternoon and it was all set up very quickly after that. We are now successfully peering with Google ☺

Thanks everyone who provided advice, I really appreciate it!

Regards,
Philip Loenneker | Network Engineer | TasmaNet
40-50 Innovation Drive, Dowsing Point, Tas 7010, Australia
P: 03 6165 2542 | M: 0404 097 816
philip.loenneker at tasmanet.com.au<mailto:philip.loenneker at tasmanet.com.au>
www.tasmanet.com.au<http://www.tasmanet.com.au/>