[AusNOG] Google Peering

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Mon Aug 1 10:36:42 EST 2016

Hi Ricki,

That site redirects to peering.google.com, and appears to not show any automation unless you have already been set up. It's that initial setup that appears to be a manual process via emailing peering at google.com<mailto:peering at google.com>.

Thanks for your reply, Nick Pratley - hopefully it doesn't take a month for them to get back to me.

Regards,
Philip Loenneker | Network Engineer | TasmaNet
40-50 Innovation Drive, Dowsing Point, Tas 7010, Australia
P: 03 6165 2542 | M: 0404 097 816
philip.loenneker at tasmanet.com.au<mailto:philip.loenneker at tasmanet.com.au>
www.tasmanet.com.au<http://www.tasmanet.com.au/>