[AusNOG] Google Peering

Philip Loenneker Philip.Loenneker at tasmanet.com.au
Mon Aug 1 10:20:55 EST 2016

Hi Tynan,

Did you have any luck progressing this? I have tried contacting Google via that email too, with no luck.

Nick Pratley – unfortunately it appears you can only log in at peering.google.com after you have already been set up.

Regards,
Philip Loenneker | Network Engineer | TasmaNet
40-50 Innovation Drive, Dowsing Point, Tas 7010, Australia
P: 03 6165 2542 | M: 0404 097 816
philip.loenneker at tasmanet.com.au<mailto:philip.loenneker at tasmanet.com.au>
www.tasmanet.com.au<http://www.tasmanet.com.au/>