[AusNOG] auDA to introduce direct registrations in .au...

Anthony Spruce anthony.spruce at serversaustralia.com.au
Mon Apr 18 18:11:44 EST 2016

That's how it reads to me
"* be more attractive to natural individuals than the current option, id.au"

"... In summary, the results showed that 60% of respondents would be
likely or highly likely to register “yourname.au” if it was available
... "

However, until the official policy is put forth, it's a little up in
the air as yet.