[AusNOG] remote power cycle device

Mark Currie MCurrie at laserfast.com.au
Fri Apr 15 21:16:10 EST 2016

http://www.lindy.com.au/ipower-control-iec-plus
http://www.networktechinc.com/control-power.html
http://www.wti.com/c-18-remote-reboot-switch-remote-power-reboot.aspx
http://upstechnology.com.au/shop/epdu-power-distribution-units/cyberpower-systems-switched-epdu-10amp-input-8x-c13-iec-outputs-1ru-lcd/

From: AusNOG [mailto:ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net] On Behalf Of Andrew Khoo
Sent: Friday, 15 April 2016 6:01 PM
To: AusNOG at lists.ausnog.net
Subject: [AusNOG] remote power cycle device

i am seeking out a device that will let me trigger (via TCP/IP or 4G/LTE) a power cycle. what i am thinking of is a device with a IEC C13 and C14 (AC in and out) and some smarts in the middle.

i have used a few before years ago overseas but can't for the life of me remember what brand they were.

the application here is to do remote reset of devices where the PDU does not offer such a facility.

any clues?

(bonus points if they have some form of integral watchdog with a configurable trigger)