[AusNOG] Poritng TransACT numbers

Nathan Collins Nathan at mailsecured.com.au
Thu Apr 14 21:15:18 EST 2016

Yup, I found this out when trying to port between TransACT and Symbio.

Unfortunately I didn’t find an easy solution though in my case it was acceptable to cut over to new numbers as they were forwarding destinations for 13/1300 numbers anyhow.

There may be a provider who has a porting agreement with both parties that you may be able to use as an intermediate for the process.