[AusNOG] Simple Onsite Cisco router installation - Melbourne

Radek Tkaczyk r_tkaczyk at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:41:53 EST 2016

Hi Guys,
Our normal contractors that we use in Melbourne are not available next week (somehow they have both decided to take holidays at the same time) so I'm looking for someone who can attend a site in Richmond to do some basic Cisco router setup.
Router will be pre-configured, it's just a matter of connecting it up and running some simple tests to confirm performance and reliability.
Please contact me offlist with your rates.
Thanks
Radek