[AusNOG] ACCC and Spectrum - re NBN

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at eintellegonetworks.com
Thu Apr 14 00:07:02 EST 2016

What about sending the ACCC after the ACMA for not allowing some spectrum
for use :)

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Founder & The Architect* - eintellego Networks Pty Ltd
Email: skeeve at eintellegonetworks.com ; Web: eintellegonetworks.com

Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; Skype: skeeve ; LinkedIn: /in/skeeve
<http://linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: Profile
<https://expert360.com/profile/d54a9> ; Keybase: https://keybase.io/skeeve