[AusNOG] ACCC and Spectrum - re NBN

Murray Southwell Murray.Southwell at tasmanet.com.au
Wed Apr 13 18:37:08 EST 2016

Hi Skeeve, It is definitely a pain moving forward, that there is no more spectrum available in the 3.4Ghz band around Hobart.

NBN however did not buy up all the spectrum, they just bought the last of it, after other carriers had purchased allocations.

Convincing the ACCC that buying the last allocation(s), constitutes anti-competitive behaviour might be a bit of a hard sell.

murray at tasmanet.com.au<mailto:murray at tasmanet.com.au>
0361652511