[AusNOG] Semi-Off-list | Porting NBN phone number to another VoIP carrier

Bradley Amm Bradley.Amm at telethonkids.org.au
Wed Apr 13 18:05:57 EST 2016

"Porting numbers when NBN is involved seems to be a nightmare"

But NBN has nothing to do with a service or your ability to port the number around.
You statement should read "Porting numbers when VOIP providers that don't have porting agreements involved seems to be a nightmare"

At the end of the day the NBN UNI-V service is just a VOIP service.