[AusNOG] Semi-Off-list | Porting NBN phone number to another VoIP carrier

Joseph Goldman joe at apcs.com.au
Wed Apr 13 11:08:16 EST 2016

With the process moving to RAN verification it shouldn't have any
problems. You put the application to the new provider and provide the
account number that is on the invoice that Telstra bill you for the
service on. What reasons have they given to deny this process? They
shouldn't realistically have a say in the matter.