[AusNOG] Multi-Mode vs. Single-Mode in DC's

Richard Pruss (rpruss) ric at cisco.com
Fri Apr 8 09:40:47 EST 2016

At the last OCP summit Facebook, hosted a session with Google, Equinix and Microsoft outlining how and why they are moving their data centers from MMF to SMF, and how they are engineering the cost down.

I do not know if they have put the recordings somewhere, but here is the agenda item:
http://www.opencompute.org/ocp-u.s.-summit-2016/new-summit2015-sub-page/