[AusNOG] Onsell NBN/ADSL

Steven Jacks stevejacks21 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:18:52 EST 2016

Hi All

I'm also looking for L2/L3 NBN/ADSL wholesale. Drop me an email if you have
some more info or your company offers it; that would be great.

I have been in contact with AAPT but keen to explore other options before
we commit to anything.

--
Regards,
Steven

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and confidential
and are solely for the use of the addressee. It may contain material which
is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee or the person
responsible for delivering to the addressee, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use of it is strictly prohibited.