[AusNOG] Data Retention

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Thu Sep 24 23:24:40 EST 2015

Change their mind about what?  Whether they will approve your DRip?

How dare they even threaten that.  Is you are compliant, then sorry, but
screw them... they have no say (yet) beyond you agreeing to do the minimum
you are entitled to do.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: