[AusNOG] So who's read an RFC or Internet Draft?

Mark Smith markzzzsmith at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:42:08 EST 2015

So just around a month ago I presented "Why you should read RFCs and
Internet Drafts" at the AusNOG conference.

"Why you should read RFCs and Internet Drafts (and what you need to
know to do so)"
http://www.slideshare.net/MarkSmith214/wysrrfcsandids

So while I got free attendance and a free dinner out of spending time
on preparing and presenting it, what I'd really like to have achieved
is somebody has read an RFC or Internet Draft where as previously they
hadn't.

So has anybody read an RFC or ID because of what I put in the
presentation? Email me off-list if you like, or possibly even better,
post to the list the RFC or ID you've read and maybe why you read it
and/or what you found interesting about it.

Or perhaps you've just signed up to an IETF WG mailing list or two and
are just lurking?

Regards,
Mark.