[AusNOG] Need industry with $5,000 bar tab tomorrow in Sydney

Mark Smith markzzzsmith at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:39:59 EST 2015

On 23 Sep 2015 16:17, "Paul Wilkins" <paulwilkins369 at gmail.com> wrote:

> we need the industry’s help to work through a $5,000 pre-paid bar tab in
2-3 hours

> I'm curious how one implements a risk management framework for such an
event ;)

Cableties.

> Paul Wilkins
>
> On 23 September 2015 at 13:29, Bevan Slattery <bevan at slattery.net.au>
wrote:

>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Due to a calendar conflict between the SuperMega Industry even and the
great guys at Equinix we have changed the time of our event to provide a
seamless and lubricated entry to the Equinix Beer and Peer event.  So
instead of cancelling the event we have decided to work together and need
your help :)

>> So SuperMega Rad Industry drinks now start at the Morrison Hotel at 4pm
and we need the industry’s help to work through a $5,000 pre-paid bar tab
in 2-3 hours.  As the venue is apparently 400m from the Equinix event
people attending that function can just wander down to the event straight
after.  Denver Maddux, Megaport CEO, Daniel Abrahams, Superloop CEO, Belle
Lajoie (formerly Belinda Flanders) EVP APAC and myself will be there.

>> So if you are from industry and are up for a challenge an open bar
including spirits awaits.  Please RSVP name, title and company to
events at capitalb.net.