[AusNOG] Data Retention

Paul Wilkins paulwilkins369 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:20:58 EST 2015

What's the situation if you've submitted your DRIP, the CAC has bounced it,
and per the process, it's now pending ACA appeal? Even if ACA ultimately
rejects your appeal, I would think that a sufficiently valid excuse for a
delayed implementation.

(I am not a lawyer. This is not expert advice)

Paul Wilkins