[AusNOG] First good news from Parliament in a while

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:30:28 EST 2015

"There are some people in the content industry who believe that the costs
[of anti-piracy measures] should be borne in whole or part by the
telecommunications sector - by the ISPs," Turnbull said.

"I don't find that a persuasive argument."

Well that is interesting to see his opinion now he's boss.

--Damian