[AusNOG] The new Minister for Communications is Senator Mitch Fifield

Paul Wallace paul.wallace at mtgi.com.au
Sun Sep 20 19:33:20 EST 2015

Well said Macca

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Sep 2015, at 7:28 PM, McDonald Richards <mcdonald.richards at gmail.com<mailto:mcdonald.richards at gmail.com>> wrote:

So now we just have a disrupted market full of uncertainty that stifles capital investment by ISPs and telcos and a CVC that costs more per unit than any legacy wholesale service offered by the incumbent that was used as the justification to repay the debt that NBNCo would incur?...

Not sure I am seeing a silver lining here......

Macca

Sent from my iPhone