[AusNOG] Does Malcolm hate us already?

Damian Guppy the.damo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:06:19 EST 2015

This is the "Netflix" tax that has been in the news for at least a year. It
was due to be introduced this week regardless of the leadership spill.
People are reading way way way to much into this, and I think it is a bit
of a stretch to call this a telco tax or a tax targeting the telco sector.
It is the Gerry Harvey tax if anything.

--Damian