[AusNOG] NBNco: "Let's start competing with our customers!"

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Thu Sep 17 07:56:24 EST 2015

I am saying that while the CVC should be like $2.... if they aggregated
their PoI's, you'd need a lot less because it would scale much much more
and it would actually costs less.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: