[AusNOG] NBNco: "Let's start competing with our customers!"

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Wed Sep 16 21:50:33 EST 2015

Why do that NBNCo?... just go back to the original PoI design and make it
easier/cheaper rather than 7000 poi's... THAT is why it is expensive for
the smaller guys.... shebus.

C'mon... who is advising these guys... do we have a new decent Comms
Minister we can appear for sanity to?

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: