[AusNOG] Long live our new Communications Minister

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Tue Sep 15 11:37:16 EST 2015

Personally... I believe Turnbull was hamstrung by Abbott.  I think he would
have been a far far better Comms Minister without Abbotts interference.

Let's see if he remedies some of the outstanding issues:

- NBN
- ACMA
- Data Retention
- Site Blocking
- New one where they tell you how to design your network

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: