[AusNOG] Phone technician on Northern Beaches Sydney

Luke | Ink Websites luke at inkwebsites.com
Mon Sep 14 11:31:10 EST 2015

Hi all,

We've got a high-profile restaurant who have an outdated and dying
Commander phone system in need of replacement.

We have had the run around with Commander and have decided that it
presents a prime opportunity to remove Commander from the equation and
get them up and running with a new provider and a new set of phones.

We are in need of a Technician who is professional and prompt on the
Northern Beaches of Sydney. We'll pay going rates for work completed and
hardware installed.

Contact off-list if anyone is interested. Phone number below.

Else, if anyone is aware of reputable providers of such services, a
point their way would also be appreciated. All we've seen over the past
few years is the better providers become too hard to reach or go downhill.

Regards,

--
Luke Thompson
Systems Administrator

M: 0420 320 930
E: luke at inkwebsites.com.au
W: https://www.inkwebsites.com.au

Ink Websites :: "Managed Website Solutions"