[AusNOG] Legal Challenge To Meta Data Laws

Paul Brooks pbrooks-ausnog at layer10.com.au
Sat Sep 12 02:06:41 EST 2015

On 11/09/2015 11:37 PM, Chad Kelly wrote:
> In the web hosting space in particular a lot of providers just do their own thing
> and no one works together.

And the point is?  I would guess the same could be said of garlic farmers, but they
manage to sustain a representative body all the same http://www.garlicaustralia.asn.au/

Do you really think web hosting providers need their own dedicated representatives and
lobby group, different from other ISPs?
(Don't answer that, its rhetorical. If you think you don't provide Internet services,
go join the Real Estate Institute instead).

P.