[AusNOG] Legal Challenge To Meta Data Laws

Andrew Kitchen a.kitchen at xi.com.au
Fri Sep 11 14:13:50 EST 2015

Look I have connections in Canberra and I am very well connected with my local MP and have been very successful in getting projects funded in my local area so happy to put my hand up....

Sent on the go with Vodafone

[[image]]

Andrew Kitchen | Business DevelopmentStrategist
PO Box 3279, The Pines, Victoria, 3109
T 1300 789 299 D 03 9909 3102 M 0449 561 461 F 03 8611 7946
a.kitchen at xi.com.au<mailto:a.kitchen at xi.com.au> | www.xi.com.au<http://www.xi.com.au>

[cid:channel_select_87px_225_rgb471399]  [cid:vmw_09q4_lgo_partner_solution_provider_prob10589]  [cid:avg_goldreseller_rgbc7f1fc] [cid:propartner_logo_reg_img2b3efd]

This email message and any attachments are the property of X Integration. The contents of this email are copyright and may also be confidential and/or legally privileged. They are intended solely for the addressee and it is not intended that either confidentiality or privilege be waived or lost by mistaken delivery to you. Please notify us immediately and delete this communication if received in error. Consider the environment before printing this email.