[AusNOG] Services in Honiara

Hamish Lee hamish.lee at subpartners.net
Thu Sep 10 16:48:30 EST 2015

Keith

In a former life working for a Canadian Carrier we provided C-band services
on Intelsat & SES birds (183, 180 & 178) into Honiara. But the guys who did
it better than most were PacTel who were acquired by Speedcast, and they
had significant capacity into the Solomons. Not sure if O3B are there yet.
A cable is being planned (SOCC) with the help of the World Bank but that is
in a quigmire on many fronts.

Ping me off list if you want some contacts.