[AusNOG] Keyboards...

Ruben Schade newsgroups at rubenschade.com
Thu Sep 10 16:27:36 EST 2015

On 8/09/2015 3:29 pm, Joseph Goldman wrote:
> For all interested - I've ordered the Kogan backlight keyboard with
> brown Cherry MX switches to get me in the feel for the noise and
> response of them. Cheapest option and if I really like, and the Kogan
> has short comings, then I'll upgrade later =) Thanks for all the
> suggestions!

Awesomesauce, let us know how you go :) The browns are very nice
switches. You can go all out with the keyboards themselves, but having
used the expensive and cheap ones, the switches are all that are really
important IMHO.

As others have mentioned, you can get some after market o-rings if the
sound is too loud.

--
Cheers,
Ruben Schade in s/Singapore/Sydney/