[AusNOG] Legal Challenge To Meta Data Laws

Andrew Kitchen a.kitchen at xi.com.au
Thu Sep 10 11:11:21 EST 2015

I think the way the government would resolve it is to base the compliance around products and not on industry type….

Look while I don’t agree with these laws they need to be fair for all so if a Content Provider currently doesn’t have to comply while an ISP does then both either need to or don’t that’s my whole argument why should my client have to comply while XYZ competitor who isn’t an ISP get away with not having to comply that’s my whole argument.

Regards

Andrew

Andrew Kitchen | Business DevelopmentStrategist
PO Box 3279, The Pines, Victoria, 3109
T 1300 789 299 D 03 9909 3102 M 0449 561 461 F 03 8611 7946
a.kitchen at xi.com.au | www.xi.com.au

This email message and any attachments are the property of X Integration. The contents of this email are copyright and may also be confidential and/or legally privileged. They are intended solely for the addressee and it is not intended that either confidentiality or privilege be waived or lost by mistaken delivery to you. Please notify us immediately and delete this communication if received in error. Consider the environment before printing this email.