[AusNOG] Legal Challenge To Meta Data Laws

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+ausnog at theispguy.com
Thu Sep 10 09:41:24 EST 2015

Obviously I will support any challenge to the law.... and would encourage
Comms Alliance and Internet Australia to support it as well... especially
as they have legal resources.

...Skeeve

--

Skeeve Stevens - The ISP Guy - Internet Provider SME

Email: skeeve at theispguy.com ; Cell: +61(0)414 753 383
Skype: skeeve; Blog: TheISPGuy.com <http://theispguy.com/> ; Facebook:
TheISPGuy <https://www.facebook.com/theispguy>

Linkedin: /in/skeeve <http://www.linkedin.com/in/skeeve> ; Expert360: