[AusNOG] Keyboards...

Klaus Boehme kdb at iig.com.au
Fri Sep 4 16:09:51 EST 2015

Yes on the Sculpt as well.  I have been using 'ergonomic' keyboards for
as long as they have been around.  It is difficult to move back to a
standard one after that.

I really (really) like the small footprint of the Sculpt and the
separate NumPad (very handy).  If you're used to working on a laptop you
won't have issue with the chiclet keys.

I don't like that it's wireless only and that the Del/Ins key positions
are swapped - nothing that AHK or a key mapper can't fix though.

Klaus