[AusNOG] Keyboards...

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Fri Sep 4 14:27:00 EST 2015

I've been using the Logitech MX5500 for about 10 years now.  They're are
FANTASTIC, as they have a built in calculator, which is independant of the
computer (but result goes into the clipboard when turning the calculator
off, if you use windoze, which can be handy).  I use that HEAVILY while
auditing all sorts of reporting scripts.

Only issue is that the things have a built in timebomb of some sort. They
die at almost exactly the three year mark - My third has just died, so I'm
now just making do with an apple keyboard I had spare at home.

I've just replaced my home keyboard (the original Saitek gaming keyboard,
with the programmable macro pad (AWESOME for programming ;) ), with a
logitech G910.  It's pretty nice, but time will tell :)

On 4 September 2015 at 13:23, Luke Notley <luke.notley at diverseit.com.au>
wrote:

> +1 for Sculpt keyboard and mouse, I changed about 2 years ago from wrist
> pain and has been awesome since.
>
> Cheers..Luke

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust